How to connect a Nintendo Wii using Component Video and Analog Audio
The Yamaha Receiver Remote Control and a TV/Projector connected to the receiver will be needed. For example we will use AV2 Component Video (Red/Blue/Green) and Audio Analog Left/Right (Red/White) inputs. HDMI monitor outputs to the TV/Projector from the Yamaha receiver.
Wii connections would be:
- Component video (Red/Blue/Green) to the AV2 (Red/Blue/Green) input on the Yamaha receiver.
- Analog (Red/White) to the Audio input on the Yamaha receiver.
TV/Projector connections would be:
- TV/Projector HDMI monitor input to the Yamaha receiver HDMI monitor output.
Yamaha Receiver setup:
- Press the AV2 button on the remote control.
- Press the Option Button on the remote control.
- Press the Arrow Down button repeatedly to select Audio In and press the Enter Button.
- The Audio In menu should come up on the TV/Projector screen.
- Press the Arrow Left/Right button to select Audio and press the Enter Button.
- Press the Option button to exit out of the Option menu.