Setting Speaker Impedance
Note: This procedure will be front panel.
1. Make sure the unit is in Standby mode. If its on, press the Standby/ON
button to put the unti in Standby mode.
2. Press and hold down the Tone Control button.
3. While holding the Tone Control button down, press the Standby/ON button.
4. When the unit powers up you should see Advanced Setup(For a brief second.)
and then it will come up to SP IMP. 8 Ohms(Default setting.) or 6 Ohms depending
on what the receiver was set to.
5. Press the Straight button to toggle to the desired setting(6 or 8 Ohms).
6. Hit the Standby/ON button to put the unit in Standby mode and upon power up
the Impendance settings will take effect.