Advanced Setup Menu
Note: This procedure will be done on the front panel.
1. Set the unit to Standby mode using the Main Zone On/Off button and make sure the Zone 2/3 is shut off, if it is on use the Zone2 On/Off button on the front panel to turn it off. There should be no lights on the front panel of the unit.
2. While holding down the Straight button, hit the Main Zone On/Off button. Keep holding down the Straight button until you see Advanced Setup appear on the front screen or SP IMP shows up.
3. Use the Program selector knob to navigate the Advanced Setup menu items and Straight to make the selections. See below for options.
· SP IMP (Choices: 6 ohm or 8 ohm) Selects the impedance output of this unit according to the connected speakers.
· RS232C STBY (Choices: Yes or No)
· REMOTE ID (Choices: ID1 or ID2) Sets the remote control ID options when more than one Yamaha receiver is being used.
· SR PIN (Choices: Reset or Cancel) Resets the parental lock cord when using Sirius Satellite Tuner.
· BI AMP (Choices: On or Off) Switched on and off of Bi-Amp connection of the Main speakers. See page 12 for connection diagrams.
· SCENE IR (Choices: On or Off)
· MON CHK (Choices: Yes or Skip)
· INIT (DSP Param, Video,Network, All, Cancel)
· Firm Update (To do a USB/NET firmware update.)
· Version (Current firmware version.)
4. When the proper selection is made, turn off the unit using the Main Zone On/Off button. The settings will be reflected the next time the unit is powered on.