How do I connect up my Game Console (Example: Nintendo Wii) game system using the Component Video/Stereo Analog
cables to my RX‐V373 Yamaha A/V Receiver?
1. Connect Component Video Cables from Nintendo Wii to AV2 input on Receiver.
2. Connect Stereo/Analog Red & White audio cables from Nintendo Wii to Audio 2 on Receiver.
3. Walk up to the front of the receiver and select AV2 on the Receiver Remote Control.
4. Press the Option button on Receiver Remote Control and Volume Trim appear on the front display of Receiver.
5. Using Arrow down button on Receiver Remote Control, scroll down to Audio In.
6. Press the Enter button on the Receiver Remote Control to enter Audio In Menu.
7. Use Arrow button to the Right to move to Audio 2.
8. Press the Option button to exit Option Menu.
9. When AV2 is selected on the Receiver it will look to Audio 2 for the audio signal.