Testing speaker connections using the Test Tone
Note: The Yamaha remote will be needed to access the On Screen display, as well as a HDMI TV/Monitor connected to the HDMI output on the Yamaha receiver.
1. Press the Setup Button.
2. The On Screen Menu will pop up on your TV screen.
3. Us the Arrow Up/Down buttons to navigate to Speaker if it is not already high lighted.
4. Press the Enter button.
5. Configuration should be highlighted.
6. Arrow Down to Test Tone and press the Enter button.
7. Use the Arrow Left/Right button to select On and the test tone will come out of each speaker alternatively.
8. After you have finished testing the speakers, use the Arrow Left/right button to set the Test Tone to Off.
9. Press the Setup button to exit the On Screen Menu.