Enabling and Disabling HDMI Control
Setup Note: The Yamaha remote will be needed to access the On Screen display, as well as a HDMI TV/Monitor connected to the HDMI output on the Yamaha receiver
We are turning it off for this example.
1. Press the Setup button to enter the Setup Menu.
2. Use the Arrow Up/Down buttons to navigate to HDMI.
3. Press the Enter button and the HDMI Configuration will come up.
4. Use the Arrow Right to enter the Configuration menu.
5. Select HDMI Control and use the Arrow Left/Right button to set it On/Off based on your application.
6. Press the Setup button to exit the Setup Menu.