The RX-V377/HTR-3067 is the latest model in that series and
has the following differences over the RX-V375/HTR-3066:
1. DC(USB) out for optional accessory. Like YBA-11 Bluetooth adapter
2. Background Video feature (for Radio/USB/AUDIO/AUX input) RX-V375 had radio only.
3. Audio Delay for adjusting Lip-Sync (0-500ms). RX-V375 has 0-250ms.
4. Extra Bass option even with small speakers or no Subwoofer.(Bass Button on Remote for easy access.)
5. Virtual CINEMA FRONT provides virtual surround sound with 5 speakers in front.
6. Removed the Composite Video Input from RX-V377 Front Panel.
7. RX-V377 has only one Audio Analog input, Audio. (RX-V375 has 2, Audio 1 & Audio 2.)
8. RX-V377 has only one Optical input, AV1. (RX-V375 has 2, AV1 & AV4.)
9. Option to change the volume scale from -80 to +16.5dB to 0.5 to 97. (RX-V377 to RX-V577 Models only.)
Power and Demensions are identical.
Rated Output Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 2 ch driven) 85 W + 85 W
Dimensions (W x H x D) 17-1/8” x 6” x 12-3/8”
Do you need an additional help?