How do I connect up my Game Console (Example: Nintendo Wii) game system using the Component Video/Stereo Analog cables in to my RX‐V471, or HTR‐4064 Yamaha A/V Receiver & Component Video out from the Receiver to the TV?
1. Connect Component Video Cables from Nintendo Wii to AV2 input on Receiver.
2. Connect Stereo/Analog Red & White audio cables from Nintendo Wii to the Audio input on Receiver.
3. Walk up to the front of the receiver and select AV2 on the Receiver Remote Control.
4. Press the Option button on Receiver Remote Control and the Option menu will appear on the TV display.
5. Using Arrow down button on Receiver Remote Control, scroll down to Audio In.
6. Press the Enter button on the Receiver Remote Control to enter Audio In Menu.
7. Use Arrow button to the Right to move to Audio.
8. Press the Option button to exit Option Menu.