Turning Off HDMI Control (CEC)
You will need to use the receiver remote and have the receiver connected to your TV for the On Screen Display.
1. Press the Setup Button and the On Screen Display should come up on your TV screen.
2. Use the Arrow Left/Right buttons to select HDMI.
3. HDMI Control should be highlighted. If not use the Up/Down arrow buttons to select HDMI Control.
4. Press the Enter button to go into the HDMI Control options.
5. Use the Arrow Up/Down buttons to select OFF.
6. Press the Enter Button to select and exit out of that menu.
7. Press the Setup Button to exit out of the Setup Menu.
Do you need an additional help?