You can register your favorite Internet radio stations to the “Bookmarks”
accessing the following website with the web browser on your PC.
To use this feature, you need the vTuner ID
of the unit and your e-mail address
to create your
Obtaining the vTuner ID of your RX-V473/RX-V573
Note: The Yamaha receiver remote will be needed for this procedure and the HDMI Monitor Out from the receiver to the TV.
1. Press the Setup button on the remote.
2. Use the Arrow Up/Down buttons to move to the Network Option and press the Enter Button.
3. Use the Arrow Up/Down buttons to move to the Information Option and press the Enter Button.
4. The Network Information menu will now display on the TV.
5. The vTuner ID is listed on the bottom of that menu, right below the Status option.
This is an example of the vTuner ID
Login and Creat Account
When you type in: http://yradio.vtuner.com
After you enter in your vTuner ID you will get this screen: