What is the difference between UL and CSA certification ?

Last Update: 05/25/2011

The "CSA" or Canadian Standards Association has recently been certified by the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as a "Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory" (NTRL), just like Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Therefore, since both the UL and CSA are now recognized by all federal, state, provincial and local authorities to test and certify product-safety in the U.S. and Canada, YAMAHA products may use either approval.

Was this answer helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. It is possible that we have another article that will address your issue better.
Please click here to see additional articles, or click here to contact our tech support team.

Contact Us

Do you need an additional help?

Return to Top