Setting the reciever back to factory settings
Note: This will be done on the front panel of the receiver only.
1. Set the unit to Standby Mode using the Main Zone Power button.
2. While holding down the Straight on the front panel, press the Main Zone Power button.
3. When SP IMP -8ohms Min or SP IMP -6ohms Min comes up on the reciever panel, let go of the straight button.
4. Press the Program Arrow Right button repeatedly to select INIT- CANCEL.
5. Press the Straight button repeatedly to select INIT- ALL.
6. Press the Main Zone Power button to turn the unit off.
7. Press the Main Zone Power button to turn the unit on and it will be at factory settings.