Set up Zone 2 using the RX-V1400 internal power amplifier using the Presence/Zone 2
speaker terminal. Please make sure you have connected your speakers to the
Presence/Zone 2 speaker posts.
Setting up Zone 2 on the RX-V1400 remote
1. Press the DVD input selector on the RX-V1400 remote.
2. Press and hold the Learn button down gently using a paper clip for 3 seconds.
You should see DVD and Setup blink alternatively on the remote LCD screen.
3. Press the Arrow to the right button until you see L: AMP in the remote LCD window.
4. Press the Up arrow button until you see Zone in the remote LCD window.
5. Press the Learn button to complete Zone setup.
Powering Zone 2 using the RX-V1400 amplifier
1. Go into the Set Menu. (You can obtain instructions about getting into the
Set Menu on page 48 of your Owner’s Manual.)
2. Use the Arrow Up Down button to select Manual Setup.
3. Press the Arrow button to the Right to enter Manual Setup.
4. Use the Arrow Down button to select the number 4 Option Menu.
5. Press the Arrow button to the Right to enter the Option Menu
6. Use the Arrow Down button to select F Zone 2 Set.
7. Press the Arrow button to the Right to enter Zone 2 setup.
8. Set the Out Vol. (Output Volume) to VAR. (Variable)
9. Press the Arrow Down button to get to Zone 2 Amp
10. Set the Zone 2 Amplifier to On.
11. Press the Arrow Up button (Approximately 14 times.) to exit out of the
Set Menu and return to the receiver normal operation mode.
Controlling Zone 2
1. Press the Source Select Up arrow button until the Zone of choice appears
in the remote LCD window.
2. Press the System Power button to power on your selected Zone.
3. Press an Input Selector button to select the Input Source you want to listen to.
4. The display window shows (2 :) name of selected input if the remote control
is in the Zone 2 mode.
Do you need an additional help?