Set up Zone 2 using the RX-V2400 internal power amplifier using the Presence/Zone 2
speaker terminal. Please make sure you have connected your speakers to the
Presence/Zone 2 speaker posts.
Setting up Zone 2 on the RX-V2400 remote
1. Set the REC OUT/ZONE 2 dial on the front panel of the RX-V2400
2. Press the DVD input button.
3. Press and hold the Learn button gently with a paper clip for 3 seconds.
You will see L: DVD and DVD will flash alternatively on the
remote LCD window.
4. Press the Arrow to the right button until you see L: AMP in the remote
5. Press the Up arrow button until you see Zone in the remote LCD window.
6. Press the Learn button to complete Zone setup.
You can obtain instructions about getting into the `Set Menu` on page
48 of your Owner’s Manual.
Powering Zone 2 using the RX-V2400 amplifier
1. Go into the Set Menu. (You can obtain instructions about getting into
the Set Menu on page 48 of your Owner’s Manual.)
2. Use the Arrow Up Down button to select Manual Setup.
3. Press the Arrow button to the Right to enter Manual Setup.
4. Use the Arrow Down button to select the number 4 Option Menu.
5. Press the Arrow button to the Right to enter the Option Menu
6. Use the Arrow Down button to select F Zone 2 Set.
7. Press the Arrow button to the Right to enter Zone 2 setup.
8. Set the Out Vol. (Output Volume) to VAR. (Variable)
9. Press the Arrow Down button to get to Zone 2 Amp
10. Set the Zone 2 Amplifier to On.
11. Press the Arrow Up button (Approximately 14 times.) to exit
out of the Set Menu and return to the receiver normal operation mode.
Controlling Zone 2
1. Press the Source Select Up arrow button until the Zone of choice
appears in the remote LCD window.
2. Press the System Power button to power on your selected Zone.
3. Press an Input Selector button to select the Input Source you
want to listen to.
4. The display window shows (2 :) name of selected input if
the remote control is in the Zone 2 mode.
Please note that `Zone 2` will only output in analog and you must have what ever
source you are listening to in `Zone 2` connected via analog cables.
Do you need an additional help?