Set up Zone 2 using the RX-V650 internal power amplifier using the
Presence/Zone 2 speaker terminal. Please make sure you have
connected your speakers to the Presence/Zone 2 speaker posts.
Setting up Zone 2 on the RX-V650 remote
1. Press the `**` input selector on the RX-V650 remote.
2. Press the `Code Set` button down gently using a paper.
The Transmit Indicator on the remote control will flash twice.
3. Enter the code number 2999. Immediately after you have
configures the remote control for Zone 2, the remote will enter main
mode. When the remote is in main mode, you can turn the main unit on,
or set it in standby mode independently of Zone 2 by pressing System
Power or Standby.
Powering Zone 2 using the RX-V650 amplifier
1. Go into the Set Menu. (You can obtain instructions about getting into the
Set Menu on page 52 of your Owner's Manual.)
2. Use the Arrow Up Down button to select Manual Setup.
3. Press the Arrow button to the Right to enter Manual Setup.
4. Use the Arrow Down button to select the number 3 Option Menu.
5. Press the Arrow button to the Right to enter the Option Menu
6. Use the Arrow Down button to select E Zone 2 Set.
7. Press the Arrow button to the Right to enter E Zone 2 setup.
8. Set the Zone 2 Amplifier to On.
9. Press the Menu button to exit.
Controlling Zone 2
1. Press the `**` button to set the remote control to Zone 2. The
Transmit Indicator on the remote control lights up while the remote
control is in Zone 2 mode.
2. Press System Power to turn on Zone 2 power.
3. Press an Input Selector button to select the Input Source you want
to listen to in Zone 2.
4. When you are finished using Zone 2 just press `**` and Standby.
Note: The Transmit Indicator light will remain on for 10 seconds.
Signals input to V-AUX and Digital jacks cannot be sent to