Set up Zone 2 using the RX-V657 internal power amplifier using the
Presence/Zone 2 speaker terminal. Please make sure you have
connected your speakers to the Presence/Zone 2 speaker posts.
Setting up Zone 2 on the RX-V657’s remote controller
1. Press the `**` input selector on the RX-V657remote.
2. Press the `Code Set` button down gently using a paper. The Transmit
Indicator on the remote control will flash twice.
3. Enter the code number 2999. Immediately after you have configures the
remote control for Zone 2, the remote will enter main mode. When the remote
is in main mode, you can turn the main unit on, or set it in standby mode
independently of Zone 2 by pressing System Power or Standby.
Powering Zone 2 using the RX-V657 amplifier
1. Go into the Set Menu.
2. Press the AMP button and then press the Menu/Set Menu button.
2. Use the Arrow Up Down button to select Manual Setup.
3. Press the Enter button to enter Manual Setup.
4. Use the Arrow Down button to select the number 3 Option Menu.
5. Press the Enter button to enter the Option Menu
6. Use the Arrow Down button to select D Multi Zone Set.
7. Press the Enter button to enter the E Zone 2 setup.
8. Set the Zone 2 Amplifier to INT.
9. Press the Menu/Set Menu button repeatedly to exit the Set Menu.
Controlling Zone 2
1. Press the `**` button to set the remote control to Zone 2. The
Transmit Indicator on the remote control lights up while the remote
control is in Zone 2 mode.
2. Press System Power to turn on Zone 2 power.
3. Press an Input Selector button to select the Input Source you want
to listen to in Zone 2.
4. When you are finished using Zone 2 just press `**` and Standby.
Note: The Transmit Indicator light will remain on for 10 seconds.
Signals input to V-AUX, PHONO and Digital jacks cannot be sent to
Zone 2/Zone 3
Do you need an additional help?