Set up Zone 2 using the RX-V757 internal power amplifier using the Presence/Zone 2 speaker terminal.
Please make sure you have connected your speakers to the Presence/Zone 2 speaker posts.
Setting up Zone 2 on the RX-V757’s remote controller
1. Press the DVD input selector on the RX-V757 remote.
2. Press and hold the Learn button down gently using a paper clip for 3
seconds. You should see DVD and Setup blink alternatively on the
remote LCD screen.
3. Press the Arrow to the right button until you see L: AMP in the remote
4. Press the Up arrow button until you see ID1Z in the remote LCD window.
5. Press the Learn button to complete Zone setup.
Setting up the RX-V757 internal power amp to power Zone 2
1. Go into the Set Menu.
2. Press the AMP button on the remote.
3. Press the Menu/Set Menu button.
4. Use the Arrow Up Down button to select Manual Setup.
5. Press the Enter button to enter Manual Setup.
6. Use the Arrow Down button to select the number 3 Option Menu.
7. Press the Enter button to enter the Option Menu
8. Use the Arrow Down button to select D Multi Zone Set.
9. Press the Enter button to enter D Multi Zone Set.
10. Press the Arrow Down button to get to Zone 2 Amp
11. Press the Arrow button to the right to set the Zone 2 Amplifier to INT.
12. Press the Menu/Set Menu button repeatedly to exit the Set Menu.
Controlling Zone 2
1. Press the Source Select Up arrow button until the Zone of choice
appears in the remote LCD window.
2. Press the System Power button to power on your selected Zone.
3. Press an Input Selector button to select the Input Source you want
to listen to.
4. The display window shows (2 :) name of selected input if the remote
control is in the Zone 2 mode.
Note: Signals input to V-AUX, PHONO and Digital jacks cannot be sent
to Zone 2/Zone 3
Do you need an additional help?