MGP12,MGP16 Using USB Music Playback from a Ipad or Iphone
1) Connect Ipad or Ipod to mixer using a genuine mac usb cable.
HINT: The usb function is for ipad/ipod devices only. do not connect a hub or any other device to this port.
2) Press a [ROUTING ASSIGN] button to route the usb signal to either the 2-track in or channels 15/16 (11/12 on the MGD12) for more control. This button chooses between analog input and usb input for these two destinations.
3) If needed the usb input can be attenuated. Press and hold [FX1 andFX2] buttons, P will flash on FX1 and A will flash of FX2.
4) Using the FX2 [PARAMETER] knob to increase or decrease attenuation.
5) Press the [PROGRAM] knob to lock in the setting
Do you need an additional help?