The titles of User Memory Effect Programs 31 - 90 can be edited. If an attempt is made to edit a program in one of the read-only program locations (1-30) the SPX90/SPX90II will display the '#1-#30 READ ONLY' error message.
Reference: Owner's Manual, p.8
- Press the [UTILITY] button repeatedly, until 'Edit Title' is displayed. The upper line will display the title of the selected program.
- Press the [PARAMETER] and [BALANCE] buttons to move the cursor right and left respectively on the command line to the character in the title that is to be changed.
- Use the Parameter and buttons to scroll through the character list, stopping at the desired character.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until Title editing is complete.
- Press the [STORE] button. The Program number will stop blinking.