Assign CC To Faders (Motif XF)
1. Press [Master] button
2. Select desired Master you want to create (Bank A/ Button1 as your first 'Master' for example)
3. Press [Edit] button
4. Press [Common Edit] button
5. Press [F1] 'Name' (If you want to name your Master)
6. Press [SF6] 'Characters'
7. When finished naming, press [Enter] to confirm the name
8. Press [F2] 'Other'
9. Set 'Zone Switch' On
10. Press one of the 'Part Select' - buttons
Note: *If using a Voice in the Master, use Zone1
11. Press [F1]'Transmit' button
12. Set 'Ext Switch' and 'Int Switch' On
13. Press [F3] 'Tx Switch' button
14. Press [SF2] 'Control' button
15. Makes sure each desired zone's 'Slider' box is checked
16. Press [F5] 'Knob Slider'
17. Set the 'Control Slider' function/CC# (Volume, etc) for each zone.
18. Press [Store] button
19. Select where you want this edited Master to be stored/saved
20. Press [Enter] button to execute the store.
21. Press [Inc/Yes] button to confirm