Follow these steps for downloading files from the Internet and copying to a USB flash drive if you use a PC running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7.
1. If you don't already have one, create a Temporary Files folder by opening Windows Explorer, highlighting your hard drive (typically the c: drive), then selecting File/New/Folder.
When the folder appears, name it Temp files.
2. Once you locate the file you want to download, click on the link to begin the download process.
a. Go to YamahaMusicSoft.com
b. Click on “My Account” then click on “Redownload Items”.
3. First you will be asked if you want to save the file. Click the Save button, then locate the Temp file folder on your hard drive and double-click to open it. Next, click the Save button.
4. After the download is finished, you have to copy the file to a USB flash drive. Close all programs that are running, except Windows Explorer. Find the file you downloaded and double-click it.
5. Right click on the file and select “Copy”.
6. Insert your USB flash drive to a USB connector on your computer.
7. Click on the “Start Menu” on the bottom left hand corner of your computer then select “Computer”.
8. Locate your USB flash drive under “Devices with Removable Storage”.
9. Right click on the USB Flash drive then select “Paste”.
You are now ready to play your song on your keyboard!