How to Install ,Register and Activate the Cubase AI6 Software that Came With my Yamaha Product.
Cubase AI6 Software Registration and Activation Steps:
1) Launch the Cubase Start Center from the Cubase DVD provided with your unit, and select the preferred language.
2) Choose "Install" from the list of options on the main page.
3) Download and install the latest version of the eLicenser Control Center from the eLicenser website:
4) Run the eLicenser Control Center program.
5) If no Soft-eLicenser number is shown upon startup, run "Maintenance" within eLicenser Control Center, and one will appear.
6) If you don’t already have a MySteinberg account, go to http://4wrd.it/MYSTEINBERG and create one.
TIP: Remember to write down your password for future reference.
7) Once your MySteinberg account is active, log into it click on the “My Profile” link at the top.
8) Click on the “Data forwarding for individual support” drop-down at the bottom, and make sure the box is checked to allow Steinberg and Yamaha to be able to access your account for support purposes.
9) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your purchase receipt attached along with your MySteinberg account email address and we will reply with an AI6 Activation Code.
10) Go back to the eLicenser Control Center and click on the green "Enter Activation Code" button.
11) Paste your Activation Code into the # sign boxes (Ctrl+P) and then “Continue”.
12) Select your Soft-eLicenser from the "eLicensers" list on the left.
13) Click on "Download License."
14) "License Download Complete" will appear and Cubase AI6 is ready for use.
motif_es, motif_es6, motif_es7, motif_es8, motif6, motif7, motif8, motif_xs, mm, mo, s90_xs_s70_xs, audiogram, motif_es, motif_xs, mm, mo, s90_xs_s70_xs, mg_series_usb_models, motif_xf, motif_xf, motif_xs, mox_series, mox_series, mx, mx, sy-moxf