Can the N8/N12 units be used with computers that only have a 4-pin IEEE1394 or a IEEE1394 FW800 connection

Last Update: 09/30/2010

Yes. Simply use a 4-pin to 6-pin IEEE1394 cable or a 6-pin 1394 FW400 to FW800 cable  (i.e. an IEEE1394 cable with a 4-pin plug on one end and a 6-pin plug on the other).

Was this answer helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. It is possible that we have another article that will address your issue better.
Please click here to see additional articles, or click here to contact our tech support team.

Contact Us

Do you need an additional help?

Return to Top