Starting from Song mode:
1. Cursor over to the Pt setting and press the [+1/YES] button(this will enable pattern record).
2. Cursor down and selectthe desiredPattern.
3. Press the [MENU], [EDIT]to arrangethe Patterns and Sections.
TIP: Use the down cursor to change measures.
TIP: Press the [MENU] button to select Pattern or Chord Edit.
4. Once the Patterns and Sections are arranged,press [EXIT],[MENU], [JOB].
5.Cursor down to 'Expand Backing' and press [ENTER], andthen [ENTER] again to execute.
6. Pattern and Section arrangement information will be recorded to tracks 9-16 as MIDI Song data.