WARNING: All user stored data will be deleted. If the current settings and data are not expendable, create a backup before executing the Factory Reset. All System Setup Data, Rhythm Kits, and User Voices will be deleted.
1) Turn off the power.
2) Press and hold down the [PLAY] button, the [MACRO PLAY] button, and the [SOUND] button simultaneously while turning on the power.
3) Continue to hold the three buttons down until a dialog box appears on the display.
4) Release all three buttons.
5) Press the [SOUND] button. The FACTORY SET query option will appear on the display.
6) Select the [YES] button to execute the Factory Reset Procedure. The test program will automatically exit, returning the RM50 to Play mode.