WARNING: All user stored data will be deleted. If the current settings and data are not expendable, create a backup before executing the Factory Reset. The following data will be deleted: Sequence (Pattern/Song/Chain) data, Voice data and Setup (Drum set/Accent Level/MIDI) data. Reference: Cartridge Mode Owner's Manual p.46-51 Cassette Mode Owner's Manual p.52-55.
1) Turn off the power.
2) Press and hold the three red buttons [-1/NO], [+1/YES], and [START] simultaneously while turning the power on.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the LCD displays: ''RX5 all init.'' The Reset will execute and return to Pattern Play mode.
To load the Demo data:
1) Turn the power off.
2) Press and hold the [ACCENT 1] button while turning the power on. The Display will indicate ''Load Demo data Yes or No.''
3) Press the [+1/YES] button. The lower portion of the Display will changed to: ''Are You Sure?''
4) Press the [+1/YES] button. The lower portion of the display will read ''Executing.''
NOTE: Upon completion the RX5 will return to the SELECT Pattern Mode.