HS8/HS5 Overseas Voltage Compatible? (switchable power supply)

Last Update: 09/25/2013

No, these do not come with a switchable power supply, thus will need to be used with a voltage converter if/when used with voltage other than US 120v.

HS-5  HS-8 HS-10W HS-80M HS-50M

Was this answer helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. It is possible that we have another article that will address your issue better.
Please click here to see additional articles, or click here to contact our tech support team.

Contact Us

Do you need an additional help?

Return to Top