NOTE: This procedure is done after a pattern has been recorded and saved to the user pattern section.
1. Press the [KIT] button and select the kit you wish to use/edit.
2. Press the [VOICE] button.
3. Strike the pad the pattern is to be assigned to.
4. Press the [◄] button and make sure the category letters are blinking (i.e. the Kk, Hh, or Sn will blink).
5. Hold down the [+] button until P or U appears.
NOTE: This is referring to either the preset (P) or user (U) patterns.
6. Press the [►] button once to now access 001, which will blink.
7. Use the [ + ] / [ - ] buttons to select which pattern to use.
8. To loop the pattern until the pad is struck again, press the [PTN] button.
9. Press the [►] button until COMMON is displayed.
10. Press the [ENTER] button.
11. Use the [ + ] button to assign ON to loop.
12. Press the [STORE] button to store to a USER KIT.
NOTE: The PATTERN should now loop when the pad is struck and stop playing when the pad is struck a second time.
Do you need an additional help?