NOTE: When using the DTX Multi 12 as a MIDI controller, each pad can transmit up to 4 MIDI notes (1 note per layer). To edit the notes transmitted for each pad's 4 layers:
1. Press the [KIT] button and choose a kit.
2. Press the [MIDI] button.
3. Press the [LEFT] button to select the MIDI 1 page.
4. Strike the pad that you would like to edit. You will see that the screen displays the pads number.
5. Use the [+] or [-] buttons to make sure that the MessageType is set to "note".
6. Press the [ENTER] button.
7. Press the [LEFT] button to display the MIDI1-1 page.
8. Use the [+] or [-] buttons to set the Mode to "stack".
9. Press the [RIGHT] arrow for the MIDI1-2 page. The upper part of the page will show layer A, B, C or D.
10. Press the [VΛ] button till the layer is blinking.
11. Use the [+] or [-] buttons to select A.
12. Press the [VΛ] button to select the note on the bottom half of the screen.
13. Set the note to the desired MIDI note value.
14. Repeat steps 10-13 to set layers B, C and D. To only transmit one MIDI note per pad press the [-] button till these layers display "off".
15. When all notes are set press the [STORE] button to store the kit.
16. Select a USER kit location.
17. Press the [ENTER] button. Press the [ENTER] button again to execute the store.
Do you need an additional help?