A. The Yamaha Kick Pad has an input which will allow the use of an an additional pad.
B. A Y-Cable (One end will be a stereo 1/4 phone jack, the other will be dual mono 1/4 phone jacks).
1. Connect single ended stereo cable to the '10Kick/11' input jack.
2. Load the desired Drum Kit
3. Press the [F2] 'Voice'
4. Press the [SF1] 'Select'
5. Press the [SF5] until you see 'Source' in upper corner of display
6. Strike the first Pad that the voice is to be assigned to.
7. Use the [DATA] dial to select the voice type (Kick, Snare, Tom etc).
8. Strike the second pad, and repeat step 7
9. Press [Enter] twice and [Yes] once to store the settings to the a User kit.
Do you need an additional help?