DTX900 Assigning Stacked Voices
1) Copy a Kit to be edited to User Bank.
2) Press the [F2] 'VOICE' button.
3) Press the [SF1] 'SELECT' button.
4) Select the Pad or Zone to be edited as the source.
5) Press the [SF5] 'SOURCE' button
6) Rotate the [DATA DIAL] to the MIDI menu.
NOTE: Make sure the sound to be stacked is shown on the right side of the display.
7) Cursor to the MIDI Note number shown on the left and verify or change it to a suitable note number in the Kit that is being edited.
8) If the Voice to be stacked is not at the correct volume, press the [SF2] button and adjust the volume.
9) Press the [F3] 'STK/ALT' button and add a step
10) Cursor to Note Number on the second line and change it to the MIDI Note # selected in Step 8.
11) Save the Kit.
TIP: This FAQ applies to DTXTremeIII only if it has had the DTX900 firmware update.
Do you need an additional help?