I think my product may need to be repaired. How can I find an Authorized Service Center nearby?
NOTE: Please contact Yamaha Support via phone, email or The Hub (link below) if you are unsure if the problem you are experiencing is a technical or operational one. This may avoid an unnecessary trip to the Servicer.
1) Go to our Service Locator page (link below) and input your Zip Code in the provided field.
2) Choose the desired category:
* Musical Instruments - Drums, Keyboards, Pianos, Guitars/Basses, Percussion, Band & Orchestra, etc.
* Audio & Visual - Receivers, Desktop Audio, CD/DVD/BluRay Players, etc.
* Music Production Tools - Synthesizers, Arrangers, Workstations, Digital Mixers, Monitor Speakers, etc.
* Live Sound - Portable PA, Active/Passive Speakers, Power Amps, Digital/Analog Mixers, Effects Processors, etc.
3) Use sub-categories to get to the product group closest to your exact product. Once the last available sub-category has been selected, the Authorized Servicers list will pop up.
NOTE: Please call your chosen servicer beforehand to make an appointment, and remember to bring a copy of your original purchase receipt if your product is still within its Warranty period.