'A' Series Acoustic Electric Guitars: Sound Hole Cover?

Last Update: 03/13/2013

The sound hole cover for 'A' Series Acoustic/Electric Guitars is part #WU188000

They can be purchased through our Parts Dept. at (888) 892-6242

Was this answer helpful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. It is possible that we have another article that will address your issue better.
Please click here to see additional articles, or click here to contact our tech support team.

Contact Us

Do you need an additional help?

Return to Top