TYROS5, PSRS950: Save Panel Settings to a MIDI Song.
MIDI Songs can include panel settings, including the Voice selection of the keyboard parts (RIGHT 1, 2, and LEFT) and their on/off status. This can be recorded at any point in a Song. Saving panel settings to a song will recall these settings when opening the song.
1) Open the desired song.
2) Set the desired Right 1, Right 2, Right 3 and Left voices and their on/off status.
3) Press the [CREATOR] button.
NOTE: on TYROS, TYROS 2, TYROS 3, and TYROS 4 instruments press the [DIGITAL RECORDING] button in place of the [CREATOR] button.
4) Press the [A] button for Song Creator.
5) Use the TAB [◄] or [►] button to select the CHANNEL tab.
6) Press the [B] button until option 5: SETUP is selected.
7) Use the [▲1] or [▼1] button to select KEYBOARD VOICE.
8) Press the [▲] button for MARK ON.
9) Press the [D] button for EXECUTE.
10) Press the [I] button for SAVE.
11) Use the TAB [◄] or [►] button to select the save destination.
12) Press the [▼] button for SAVE.
13) Enter a name for the song.
14) Press the [▲] button for OK. (press the [F] button for YES if overwriting the previous version of a file)
TYROS, PSRS, Arranger Workstation
Do you need an additional help?