Recording Song Initial Tempo
The initial tempo of a Song is based on the tempo of the current Style, whether or not it is being used in the Song itself; however, this initial tempo can be changed. In addition, continuous tempo changes can be recorded throughout a Song by adjusting the Tempo while recording to a blank Track:
Recording Initial Tempo:
1) With the desired Song selected, press the [DIGITAL REC Menu] button located in the FUNCTION menu
2) Press the [A] 'SONG CREATOR' button.
3) Press the [NEXT] button to display the ‘CHANNEL’ page in the screen.
4) Press the [B] button to select ‘SET UP’ in the screen.
5) Press the 'TEMPO' [-] or [+] button to select a desired Tempo in the screen.
5) Press the [D] ‘EXECUTE’ button to execute the tempo change.
6) Once all the Parts are recorded and the Song is saved, the new initial tempo will be saved with it.