Recording Tempo Changes in a Song
The initial tempo of a Song is based on the tempo of the current Style, whether or not it is being used in the Song itself; however, this initial tempo can be changed. In addition, continuous tempo changes can be recorded throughout a Song by adjusting the Tempo while recording to a blank Track:
1) With the desired Song selected, press the [DIGITAL RECORDING] button.
2) Press the [A] 'SONG CREATOR' button.
3) Press and hold the [REC] button, then press one of the '1' - '8' [^] or [v] toggle buttons below the screen to select a desired Track. The Track will display 'REC' above it.
4) Press the 'TEMPO' [-] or [+] button to select a desired Tempo in the screen.
5) Press the [START/STOP] button to start the Song recording.
6) Tempo changes can be made while the Song is playing, if desired. If other changes are not needed, the [START/STOP] button may be pressed to stop the Song after the first measure. The Tempo has now been recorded.