NOTE: Use the 'Channel Transpose' option (found in the Song Creator) to permanently transpose a MIDI sequence.
1. Press the [FUNCTION] button.
2. Press the [ F ] button for Digital Recording.
3. Press the [ A ] button for Song Creator.
4. Use the TAB buttons to select the ‘Channel’ tab.
5. Press the [ B ] button to access #4 ‘Channel transpose’.
6. Use the up (or down) buttons for 1-8 to transpose each track up / down.
7. Press the [ F ] button to access tracks 9-16 (if needed), and repeat step 6.
8. Save the changes by pressing the [ D ] button.
9. Press the [ I ] button to save your work.
NOTE: Once this is done the song’s permanently transposed to the desired key (pages 54-56 in the PSRS910 Reference Manual).
Do you need an additional help?