Creating Registrations That Work
We all have different, application-specific needs from our Arranger keyboard. If you’re someone who has consistent setting needs across various registrations, here’s a great way for you to set up a “default” Registration that can act as a starting point for new Registrations:
NOTE: If you already have a Registration saved to Bank 1 / Registration 1, save it elsewhere.
1) Create your preferred “default” template by adjusting/selecting the settings you most commonly set identically through most of your Registrations:
- Song (also saves Song Mix/Balance settings)
- Style (also saves Style Mix/Balance settings)
- Voice (also saves Voice Mix/Balance settings)
- Multi Pad (also saves Multi Pad Mix/Balance settings)
- Vocal Harmonizer / Mic
- Line Out
2) Press the [MEMORY] button to make sure and select all the parameters you wish to save to your “default” Registration.
3) Press the [REGISTRATION MEMORY] '1' to save this "default template" to the 1st memory location.
4) Press the Registration Bank [+] and [--] buttons together to access the Registration Bank display.
5) Save to “Bank 1” for quick recall.
TIP: To create a new Registration Memory, recall this default template as a starting point, and save the edited/changed Memory to a new location.