1. Press the [REC] and [STOP] at the same time for a new song.
2. Press the [ F ] button (for Right 1).
3. Select an instrument.
4. Then press the [EXIT] button.
5. Make sure Part ON/OFF is set to ON for only RIGHT 1.
NOTE:Keep in mind that this is OPTIONAL, since RIGHT2 and LEFT can also be used, so step 5 is optional.
6. Press (and hold down) the [REC] button.
7. Press the up 1 button to select and arm track 1.
NOTE: When this is done, a small window will appear on the left hand side. Use the [ C ] and [ D ] buttons (up and down) to select RIGHT1. This assigns the RIGHT1, 2, or LEFT for this track. In this example it’ll be RIGHT1.
TIP: At this point, either start playing (which starts the recording process), or press the [PLAY] button if recording is required a little later in the song (i.e. the solo).
8. Press the [STOP] button, when recording the part is finished.
9. To select a new instrument and track, simply repeat steps 2-7, using a different track for step 7 each time.
Do you need an additional help?