NOTE: Custom One Touch Settings are saved as part of a User Style, so part of the procedure refers to naming and saving a User Style.
1) Select the Voice(s) desired for first OTS.
2) Hold down the [MEMORY] button and press the first OTS button. A popup will appear with a prompt to save the User Style.
3) Press [F] to select NO (at this time).
4) Repeat steps 1-3 for the other three One Touch Settings except...
5) On the fourth OTS press [G] to select Yes.
6) Press 6 [v] to access the Style Save mode.
7) Name the new Style if desired.
8) Press 8 [v] to indicate OK.