PSR2000, PSR2100, PSR3000, PSRS900 Using Vocal Harmony
- Plug a 250 ohm dynamic microphone into the MIC./LINE IN jack.
- Adjust the [INPUT VOLUME] knob on back of the unit, while singing into the mic.
NOTE: Turn [INPUT VOLUME] up so that when singing loudly, the (OVER) light comes on, then back it down until the (OVER) light stops coming on.
- In the MIC section of the front panel, make the [VOCAL HARMONY] indicator ON and the [TALK] OFF.
- Select [VH TYPE SELECT] to select Vocal Harmony types.
- In the Style Control section of the front panel, make the ACMP ON and the SYNC START also ON.
- Start a Style playing by fingering a chord with in the left-hand accompaniment section of the keyboard.
- While holding the chord, sing into the mike.
- Adjust Style Volume by first pressing [BALANCE], then using the 2 [^] and [v] buttons to control the Volume.
- Fine tune the Microphone Volume by first pressing [BALANCE], then using the 4 [^] and [v] buttons to control the Volume.
PSR2000, PSR2100, PSR3000, PSRS900 Vocal Harmony
PSR-2000, PSR-2100, PSR-3000, PSR-S900