Tyros 5 - How to Fix "0MB Wave Size" in Yamaha Expansion Manager When Loading Premium Voice Pack
NOTE: If the Instrument Info file is imported into Yamaha Expansion Manager before the Flash Board (FL512/FL1024) is installed into the Tyros 5, the software will display 0MB Wave Size. To fix this,follow the procedure below.:
1) Delete any previous versions of the Instrument Info file on the USB flash drive (TYROS5_InstrumentInfo.n27).
2) Install the FL512/1025 Flash Board into the Tyros 5.
3) Connect the USB flash drive to the “USB to Device” port on the Tyros 5.
4) Press the [FUNCTION] button.
5) Press the [H] button for “Utility.”
6) Use the  buttons to select "Owner."
7) Press the [E] button for "Export Instrument Info."
8) On the computer, open the Yamaha Expansion Manager Application.
9) Click the “>” icon next to “Install Target”.
10) Select “Delete”.
11) On the popup window select “Delete”.
12) Connect the USB flash drive to the computer then click the “Install Target” button in the Yamaha Expansion Manager application.
13) Select “Import Instrument Info.”
14) In the browse display choose “Removable disk Drive” then click on “TYROS5_InstrumentInfo.n27.”
15) Click “Open” to import the instrument information. The Tyros 5 will now be added to the install target list within the Yamaha Expansion Manager.