In addition to displaying preset style folders, the style category buttons (Pop & Rock, Swing & Jazz etc) can be used to display a User defined directory in Preset, User, HD or USB memory with the use of the [FILE ACCESS] button.
1. In the Style Selection menu, use the 7 [▲] button to toggle into the list view.
2. Select the desired folder in Preset, User, HD or USB memory.
3. Press the [E] button for “MEMORY.”
4. Press the desired style category button that will recall this folder.
5. To recall this setting press the [FILE ACCESS] button then press the style category button saved in step 3, to display the saved directory.