It is possible to record only the drum part from a Style. This is done by starting the recording on the Accompaniment Track and not pressing any keys.
NOTE: Before the end of the Song, at least one action must be initiated, such as pressing the [MAIN/AUTO FILL] button or the [INTRO/ENDING] button; if only the [STOP] button is pressed at the end of the Song, the keyboard interprets the recording as being aborted.
1) Press the [SONG] button.
2) Use the Numeric Pad to select a User Song location, 'User 1' - 'User 5'.
3) Press the [STYLE] button.
4) Use the Numeric Pad to select a Style.
5) Press and hold the red [REC] button, then press the [A] Track (Accompaniment) button
6) Release the [REC] button, then press the [INTRO/ENDING] button.
7) Press the [START/STOP] button to start the recording.
8) Press the MAIN/AUTO FILL [A/B] button (optional).
9) Press the [START/STOP] button to end the recording.
NOTE: Step #8 is optional ONLY because the INTRO feature was enacted in Step 6. At least one action must be initiated.
Do you need an additional help?