Installing the Yamaha USB MIDI Driver - Windows 7
1. Download the compatible Yamaha USB MIDI Driver for Windows 7 (32/64bit) "UM3XXX.zip".
NOTE: Yamaha USB MIDI Driver versions can be found at the following link: http://4wrd.it/MDDVR
2. Locate the downloaded file"UM3XXX.zip".
NOTE: The Download location of the file is based on the web browsers settings
3. Uncompress the downloaded file "UM3XXX.zip".
NOTE: Compressed files can be uncompressed by either "double-clicking" on the compressed file or by using an expander or uncompressor software (i.e. Stuffit Expander, WinZip, etc.)
4. "Double-click" the Yamaha USB MIDI Driver "Setup.exe" file found in the uncompressed "UM3XXX" folder to run the driver installer.
5. Follow the Windows installer prompts to successfully install the Yamaha USB MIDI Driver.