While the specs appear similar, there are a number of differences between the YDP 161 and the equivalent CLP 320, and the YDP 181 and the equivalent CLP 330.
The biggest and best difference is the warranty. 5-year in-home for Clavinova vs. 3-year carry-in for Arius
* A more substantial (over 30 pounds more) cabinet on the CLP.
* Pure CF piano sampling system on the CLP vs. Stereo AWM piano on the Arius.
* GH3 action on the CLP 330, which has an additional sensor that helps when playing repeated notes or staccato passages.
* The CLP has AUX IN and AUX OUT connectors for playing an external device through the CLP speakers or connecting the CLP to external speakers .
• The CLP has USB MIDI in addition to having MIDI in/out/thru where the Arius only has MIDI in/out.