TYROS5, PSRS950: Edit Style Variation Volume.
1) Select a Style Category by pressing its button.
2) Press an [A] – [J] button to select style.
3) Press the [FUNCTION] button.
4) Press the [F] button for DIGITAL REC MENU.
5) Press the [B] button for STYLE CREATOR.
6) Press the [EXIT] button.
7) Press a Style Variation/Intro/Ending button.
8) Press [▲8] for OK.
9) Press the [MIXING CONSOLE] button until “Mixing Console (Style)” is displayed.
10) Use the [TAB ►] or [TAB◄] to select the Vol/Voice tab.
11) Set the volumes of the Style Parts with the [▲] or [▼]  -  buttons.
12) Press the [EXIT] button.
13) Repeat steps 6 – 11 (substituting other Style variation buttons in step 6) to set the volume for all style sections.
14) When completed volume adjustments press the [I] button for SAVE.
15) Use the [TAB ►] or [TAB◄] buttons to select the desired destination.
16) Press the [▲6] button for SAVE.
17) Enter the name for the USER style.
18) Press the [▲8] button for OK (If overwriting a previous version of a style press the [F] button for YES.)
Do you need an additional help?