To Revoice a MIDI File
1) Load the song you wish to edit.
2) Press [Mixing Console] until track numbers at the bottom are displayed.
3) Press [C] for the 'Voice' section.
4) Press the numbers below the screen to select the Desired track you wish to revoice.
5) Select a VOICE CATEGORY on upper right section of the keyboard.
6) Repeat as needed for remaining tracks.
7) To save the changes, press [DIGITAL RECORDING]
8) Press [A] for 'Song Creator'
9) Press [TAB >} once to get to the channel screen.
10) Press [B] 4 times to get to the setup section.
11) make sure 'voice' is checked in the list below.
12) Press [D] to execute.
13) Press [I] to save the song.