NOTE: A MIDI file has to be loaded first, since this process is used when an audio file needs to be recorded from a MIDI file.
1. Press the [USB] button.
2. Press the [ E ] button for USB AUDIO RECORDER.
3. Press the [ J ] button, to start the recorder.
4. Press the [PLAY] button to start the completed MIDI song.
5. Once finished, press the down [ 8 ] button to stop recording.
6. Press down [ 8 ] to exit.
7. Press down [ 8 ] to go to file select.
8. Select a file.
9. Press the [EXIT] button.
10. Press the down [ 2 ] button once again to listen to the file.
Do you need an additional help?