1. Press [REC] and [STOP] buttons simultaneously to create a new empty song.
2. On the window that appears touch NEW MIDI.
3. Touch the grey triangle to the left of the word “channels” to expand the channel area of the window.
4. Touch the number above a track to enable recording for that track. This will cause the number box above the track to appear red.
5. Set the input below each enabled track number. To select voices played by the keyboard set the track to MAIN, LAYER or LEFT. To
select a voice from the style playback select RHYTHM 1 - PHRASE 2.
6. Recording will begin when you press the first key or press Rec Start.
7. Press Stop when finished.
8. To record additional tracks touch the triangle in the upper right area of the screen to expand the song area.
9. Touch the record icon (red circle).
10. Enable and set the voices for desired tracks in the same manner as in steps 4-5.
11. Press Rec Start to start recording, and stop when finished.
12. To save the song touch the save icon (arrow pointing downward).
13. Choose the user destination then touch "SAVE HERE".
14. Name the song then touch "OK".
15. The screen will display "EXECUTING" then yous song will be saved.
Do you need an additional help?